Every year most people look for that change in life.. but who said you can’t make changes a couple months or mid year? Be free. Be good. Fear not. If you’re looking for ways to get resolution, below is a checklist I find pretty helpful. Give it a try and stick to it. You might just surprise yourself 🙂
THE ROAD OF RESOLUTION
1. Relationship – reaffirm your relationship with God.
2. Review – look back on the past year and ask God to show you the area of sin and weakness that might thane hindered your spiritual growth.
3. Repent – confess your sin and ask God to forgive you.
4. Refresh – ask God to refresh you and to give you a new vision for the year ahead.
5. Renew – ask God to help you see your life from His perspective, and renew your commitment to His vision and purpose for your life.
~Lord, Hebrews 11:6 says without faith it is impossible to please You, “for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Therefore, help me today to trust You, by faith, a little more than I did yesterday. Please guide me through the foggy unknown of my life today. In Jesus name, Amen.~