Feeling overwhelmed? I’m here to help!
Every couple is different and so are their needs from a wedding planner. Let’s get started and choose which services are best for you.
Here are some ways I can help you…
- Pre-wedding planning
- Planning tools
- Design planning
- Budget maintenance
- Vendor recommendation & research
- Put together a wedding planner & organizer book
- Schedule vendor meetings/appointments for you
- Review contracts
- Timeline management
- Design the flow and transition of your wedding day
- Wedding party management
- Hotel accommodations for guests
- Plan transportation for your guests & wedding party
- Booking event enhancements
- Arrange pre-final meetings with vendors
- Oversee final meeting with vendors
- Create your party’s floor plan
- Consultant – unlimited communication
- Day-of coordination planning
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination/supervision
- Rehearsal dinner supervision only
- Wedding day coverage
Weddings are precious; they are a celebration of life, love and each other.
Click here to find out all the different ways we can work together!
Worth noting: Many venue locations can offer in-house coordinators, however, make sure you clarify exactly what level of service they provide.
Venue coordinators are typically limited on their services, some may just handle day-of issues and offer a list of preferred vendors and some may offer setting up your items, but it is important to know is how much help you want or need. This is where a wedding planner can definitely help!